Redpen Jenkins Plugin requires a credential for the Jira site connected to Redpen. Follow the below steps to know how to generate new credentials.
1. Sign in to the Redpen app.
2. Connect a Jira site to Redpen. If you already have a Jira site connected, skip this step.
3. Click on your profile avatar and select settings.
4. In Settings, select Jenkins Credentials on the left side menu.
5. Click on the “Generate” button.
6. Provide a meaningful name for the credential. Select an expiration time to set the expiry of the credentials.
7. Click on the “Generate” button to generate the credentials.
8. Copy and store the credential at some safe location because you won't be able to see it again.