To install the Redpen Jenkins Plugin outside of the Jenkins' central plugin repository, submit a request to the Redpen team. You will be contacted regarding the request as soon as possible.
Once you have the Redpen Jenkins Plugin (.hpi file), perform the below steps to install the plugin.
1. Open the Jenkins admin portal and log into it as an admin.
2. In the dashboard, click on Manage Jenkins in the left panel.
3. Click on the Manage Plugins option under the System Configuration section.
4. Click on the Advanced tab on the Plugin Manager page.
5. Now, scroll down to the Deploy Plugin section.
6. Under File, click the “Choose File” button to select and upload the Redpen Jenkins Plugin .hpi file from your local system.
7. Click on the Deploy button to install the Redpen Jenkins plugin into your Jenkin Server.
Note: Once the plugin is installed successfully, go to any Jenkins job and configure the Redpen plugin to start reporting pipeline statuses to Jira tickets. Refer this documentation to understand How to configure Redpen Jenkins Plugin into a Jenkins Job.